Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tata Sky and Kalp

I am a subscriber to the Tata Sky DTH. I have recently changed over to Supreme pack. Then came to ICC fever (fervour to some). I was desperate to get the best out of the service. So, when the promotional call came from the Tata sky marketing personnel, i was about to nod my head for everything and punch-in the numbers that the pre-recorded message urged me to !

However, my friends prevented me from being the impulsive purchaser. So, discussed with them, convinced them that i would watch the entire series with them and not simply waste the money... blah.. blah. So, i called the Tata sky helpline and asked them to add the sports 3-pack to my list of subscribed channels. The person listened to me very patiently and then told me.- " Sir we shall do what you ask. However, there is a small benefit you might lose if we do this. You are already in the supreme pack. If you wish, we can add five sports channels at a cost of 20/- (instead of the 3 pack which would cost me 65/-) and upgrade you to Supreme sports pack. These 5 channels cover the 3 sports channels that you have requested for adding".

Needless to say, i went with his choice. Service DOES exist in the service sector.

No comments: